Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Randomise

I think i wrote about the same topic down in my diary.
The Ant and the Grasshopper...
Who says that the Ant will live happily ever after?
Who says that the Grasshopper will die of starvation because he's lazy?
In real life, things never occur the same way these stories do.

A man's worth...
How do you measure it?
How do you know that you are living the right way to be worthy for the society?
All the questions that have been bugging me all this time, they are always about how do one know?

All this time, I have been a coward...
I have been putting up a mask to make myself look good.
But here I am, at my breaking point.
I just do not know who I am and what I want.
It's the breaking point.
What is it that I have been searching for all this time?
I'm trying to find myself again.
The self that has been denied all this time.
It started back in my primary school time.
I was a teacher's doll.
I strive to be what people want me to be.
In secondary 2, I dunno who to follow.
From secondary 3 to now, I've been in stagnation point.
I'm stuck
This has to be resolved, somehow, someway.

They say God is good all the time.
Fine.
I will seek Him.

No comments: