Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just another day...

Today is just another day
I attempted to pass my Physical fitness test but I still failed my standing broad jump and chin up.
I went for a meeting which is basically pointless.
It really tests my patience to tell you the truth.
There is this guy that makes others think that he thinks that he is cool.
Oh please, why the excessive defiance?
I'm even more surprised that this guy has a girlfriend.
Maybe I'm jealous, but, what the hell is in her mind as she date him?
Which part of him is so cool that she likes him so much?
Ah.... This is me in my bitching mood.
This is just a blog so it does not really matter.

And.... I did not do anything much today.
Beside the fact that I learned many things about John Lennon.
Him being in love with a Japanese lady.
It is cool that they illustrate the saying that true love knows no boundary.
But I do not know how they get to love each other so much...
Anyways, it's none of my concern....

I'm sleeping early today... There isn't anything to do.
Even if there is I'm not in the mood of doing it, so...
I also need to wake up early tomorrow to see my teacher in school early in the morning.

I really want to write up more here, but... there isn't much time for me to spend.
i have to go to sleep already...
Nite....

No comments: