Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Band of Brothers

I'm thinking of band of Brothers all of a sudden.
I saw different personalities in the movie.
I admire Winters, the leader man.
He is just toooo coool.
He is a real man.
He knows his principles.
He cares for his man.
He is determined.
He is a good, almost perfect, leader.
He has everything that a man want, I'm talking about personalities you know...

However, I see myself as Sobel, the other leader.
He is seen as a very bossy man.
At the beginning of the show, he appears to be very disciplined and experienced military trainer.
However, at the later part of the movie, he shows himself as an incapable leader.
When he does his job, he's jumpy. Very nervous, I mean.
It's like he wants to make everything perfect.
He's not very sensible either.
He's not a good tactician.
he just look good on the outside, but when he start to work with his co-workers, he's starting to show all his incapabilities.
A total opposite of Winters.
It struck me so hard when I see Sobel being 'reassigned' to other job.
I mean... I see myself in him...

Maybe, I need to be more friendly, you know.
How do you become friendly?
I can't even give encouragement to others, fearing that it will be rejected.
I fear that my attempts to be friendly will be rejected, then I'll look like a loser.
I am aware that not trying to do anything at all is worse than failing in my attempt.
Maybe all I need to do is try...
I fear many things, so does Sobel.
I need to overcome my fears...

I mentioned that i will seek God.
I am trying to seek Him once again, you know.
He enlightened me through the book of James.
The first few chapters encourage me to push on with my life.
Is there any need to be depressed?
It's through this struggle that you become stronger.

The end....

No comments: