Sunday, July 20, 2008

Not so utter-defeat

Unlike other weekends, this one is slightly more productive.
I finished one practical report. and done a quarter of 3 other practicals.
I finally finished watching the war movie series, "Band of Brothers".
The endings were kind of undramatic though.
I though Richard Dick Winters was gonna die or something
It turned out that they were enjoying themselves in Austria as they wait for Japan to surrender.
Yea, quite disappointing. However, I kind of like it that way. At least, Winters does not have to die.
I think he is my hero.

Anyway...
In one of my posts I mentioned that my dream was over...
It's not gonna happen
Unless..... I'm willing to sacrifice everything for it.
And I mean, everything!!!
If I fail, I will waste one year of my life.
If I try again, I will waste another year of my life, and so on.
Is it worth it?
Has anyone mentioned "What is a life if you do not strive to get what you want?"
I mean, the sacrifices I need to make seem to be too much for me, I think.
And who is there to measure the value of my sacrifices?
No one, I guess...
So... Things that seem to be useless, are they completely useless?
If I'm to study Japanese for fun, is that a waste of time?
Even If I'm not going to Japan at all, does that mean that I should not waste my time doing that extra stuffs?
HOLD ON!!! You can not even complete all your school tasks!
You must prioritize...
Do those things that are important first...
Games are like opium, it lets you drift away. They eat your life away!
How I wish I can remember that fact all the time, T_T

About my future career...
I'm interested with mechanical stuffs.
I think I want to be a Constructional Engineer, or Civic Engineer, or Mechanical Engineer.
Either one of these.
That's it I have decided!!
I dun want to be chemical engineer cos my lifespan will be cut short, so that's out of question.

No comments: