Monday, July 21, 2008

An Awesome Day, I think....

Today seems to be an awesome day, somehow.
maybe it is because of the fact that there were not many lessons to attend to.
And yet, my homeworks are starting to pile up.
Sigh, what a life....

Let's see... What happened today that makes it so awesome anyway? i went jogging after a long time. I finished my last ration of cereal. I accidentally spilled my milk powder on my study table. I finished more of my practical reports. I cut a few plastic butterflies. I answered someone's question in my class almost perfectly. It looks like another ordinary day.

Hold on! My Japanese Rose plant is BLOOMING, finally!!! After months of fruitless wait, it has finally bloomed today. It's beautiful, I think! All this time, the flower will often die before it can bloom. Maybe it is because of the dry soil? perhaps... I poured too much water into the pot, and when I returned from school I shouted in awe. It's beautiful. I thought it is Japanese Grass, instead of Japanese Rose, since I have never seen the flower. So... Yeah... This is just one of those things that makes today quite awesome.

I've been reading my friend's blog too. I dun have time to read through everything though. We only have 24 hours a day, sadly. We have to deduct the 24 hours by sleeping time, etc. Sigh, physical needs are very infuriating (just to make sure I'm not going to forget the word). It's human limitation that you can not surpass in any way. It's like a chemical reaction, you know. Physical needs are like limiting reagent. No matter how much excess reagent you have, the yield of product is still limited by the limiting reagent. Sigh. Saddening.

What else makes today an awesome day? I went jogging with my friend. I didn't expect it was him when I ran pass him. What the hell, he ran 8km last Saturday. I, on the other hand, was watching the war movies. I dun regret it though. It's worth my time.

Seriously, maybe all I need to kill my suicidal thoughts is a chance to realise how much a life is worth? A war maybe good. Just imagine many of your friends are enlisted to the army, and you are to fight beside him for the war. How cool is that? Well, if that is to happen, I better make use of it. I better find the value of life before I get killed and gone eternally. Thanks to UN, I do not think that will happen anyway.

I'm writing too much, I think. My physical needs are calling me to sleep. I have no choice but to follow them, since I am Human. Good Nite

No comments: