Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Unchanging...

I can only say change do not come so easily. We human want to be at the safer, old side. Bah. I reinstalled my game and found myself playing for hours. Funny, huh? The rationale was...

Me : Get a life, myself!
Myself : How?
Me : do something useful for once.
Myself : I have no motivation
Me : Then do something to get motivation!
Myself : that would be....
Me : you don't say...
Myself and Me : Video Games!!!
Myself : Perhaps by playing games for a short while I can get my motivation back
Me : Ok, let's give it a try...

Few hours later....
(To be exact, a few minutes ago...)

Myself and Me : FAILED!!!!!!!!
Me : Time to uninstall the game.
Myself : agreed... It does not yield the suspected result
Me : Yup, basically you were lazy...
Myself : yeah, time to uninstall then...

The end, they did not live happily ever after.

Yeah, that's more or less what happened in my mind. Today was a failure. The most happening thing that I did today was... watching prefects camp and get entertained. Not exactly entertained... It just makes me kinda see how I could possibly be if only I have taken a certain path. However, I obviously did not take that path. So here I am now, being the current me, with all the possibilities and probabilities of myself only living in parallel worlds, if such things exist.

I have way too many labels. If only I can delete some of them...

No comments: