Friday, September 5, 2008

Just another day

My biological clock should be in a mess now. I only started to sleep 9 am in the morning today, and I did not sleep the night before. Anyways, I was riding my bicycle from my brother's place back to my hostel early in the morning, when suddenly... rain came down upon the earth... Which is bad... I had to park my bike to a sheltered and foreign place. Of course, I'll get it back tomorrow, but I fear it may be stolen by someone. Let's hope it's not stolen...

So... It's just another day. I woke up from sleep at 4.30pm and subconsciously decided to do my Economics Internal Assessment. I was surprised how I suddenly start to do my work.

Anyways... Lately I have been thinking about random scenarios, for randomness' sake. I remember none... Sigh... That is why I sometimes wish I have a thoughts logger.

Apart from a long sleep, nothing else was happening. What a wasted day... As I look back to today's occurrences, I think that my life is like a slow roller coaster. Things are so slow, stagnant, unchanging. That is why I also wish for the Doomsday to come ASAP.

Bah...

No comments: