Monday, September 8, 2008

Just another day...

... or rather a failed day.

I did my IOP today and it was all messed up. It was bad beyond all my expectations. Sigh... At least it is now over, and I can forget about it. The next presentation is coming my way, the Theory of Knowledge presentation. I don't want to talk about it here.

Oh, I get to talk to one of the most hated individuals in the hostel. Well, indeed, he is not very lovely. No wonder not many likes him, and worse still he does not seem to care about his position. I wish him good luck, then. As to why he is not so lovely, I'm not sure why. It is possible that my perception of him is biased thanks to the gossips and rumors that I heard about him. I try not to take all this unreliable information personally, but I can not guarantee that my perception is not affected at all. Yeah... Human... Simply human...

I re-learned meditation, thanks to my maths teacher...
I started the stock challenge thingy, it's fun...
Tomorrow, I will be jogging with a teacher too...
Good nite

No comments: