Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yeah Done Now

Let's see, this is my first post in August, and it is posted at the end of the month. Funny, isn't it?
Last night, at 3am, I deleted Most of my games. If I ever played any of those 'dormant' games that I left untouched for years, I will deleted them as well. I should have done this months ago. Granado Espada was the newest game I downloaded, and hopefully the last one I'm addicted to. Bloody hell, those games act like opium/drugs. Makes you feel... peaceful, I think. It makes you ignorant of your surroundings, thus, based on the famous saying "Ignorance is bliss", you will get bliss that is temporary, and dangerous too. It eats up your life without you being aware of it.

After the revolutionary personal breakthrough, I watched this anime titled "5 cm per second". It is about two distant young lovers (and I mean, young) and how their love developed over the years. Well, the story ended up sadly. They did not even get to see each other again, and they have lives of their own. Watching this anime makes me think of my childhood. All I could see was GAMES. I mourned over my unloving life. I nearly cried, or perhaps I did. I'm 18 years old, yet I'm as clueless as a newborn baby. The candle has burnt for 18 years, veiled, unaware of its surrounding. Last night I tore the veil up! I want to be new. The agent for regret is now gone. I'm not planning to subscribe to another. So... Where do I go from here?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
Where?
....... I do not know, yet the clock is still ticking away, mercilessly, while I'm walking without apparent direction. Time is so merciless. Why won't you slow down for a while?

Oh, when I read other people's blog, I realised that blog can be used as a "what-you-did-today" thing. It's just something that I never knew about. Oh, and they write about the happenings of the day with their friends. As for me... all the happenings are in my head, and I experience them alone. Even if there are happenings with my friends (If I have one, that is) my brain will reject it as something so important to go to my blog. I guess that shows that I place no importance in my friends, which makes me friendless even now. Looool. This is just me. At this rate, I'll become a writer or a philosopher, or any of those things that isolated and lonely people do.

I would like to thank whoever or whatever that gives me the courage to do what I did last night. Please help me to hold on to a game-less life.

No comments: