Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 001

Wow, I survived the day
However, I did not do as much as I expected last night or this morning. Still there is one less reason not to do anything related to work. And this one reason is the most deadly and useless of all the possible reasons.

I jogged 7 rounds. I wanted to make it 10 but I was carrying an MP3 player which is quite a burden, and the fact that I'm carrying it means that I risked its working life by drenching it with sweat. I thought of listening to the "Anisong" while I run, and I realised that a special type of earphone is required to do the job. My previous rubberised earphone stopped working because of, presumably, this kind of jog. You may ask (whoever 'you' is...) why I am running at 10pm. The reason is because I'm participating in the Nike+ human race. It's going to be 10 kilometers! So I need to familiarise myself with such long distance running. I ran 20 rounds last week, quite an achievement. I was inspired (or challenged) by my "oh-so-perfect" friend, although I confess that I can never reach him. He is sooooooo far away...

I shaved for the first time today, and it was so much fun. Can't wait to do it again next time! I now look slightly younger with a mustache-less face.

Yeah, that's it for today. I better go to sleep or prepare my IOP already. Adios...

No comments: