Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pissed off...

This is one of those posts that i will cut short. I am pissed because my broadband provider, Mobile 1, is ripping off my money. I paid 22 S$ per month, and for what? For a constantly 'interrupted' internet service. Why use all those flowery language when u explain to your customers? Can't u be more frank by saying that internet speed will be like shit when many people from your area is using the service. You see, they promised 1 Mb/s internet speed, but that promise is, oh well, a lie. Download speed barely reach 70Kb/s. I've never seen faster download speed than 70Kb/s.

Worse still, they are franchising their broadband internet, without even upgrading the internet signal strength. Now that many people are using this broadband, we never know if M1 is actually doing their part to fulfill their promise. Oh well, I don't think they will be bothered to do that.

"There are many people using the broadband service and they are bound for 6 months, therefore I am safe as their money will keep on pouring into my company. Who cares about upgrading the system, as long as I get that money from my foolish customers who came to me just like ants towards a piece of cake. Indeed, this project is a success, in business terms, I mean. People keep on pouring in and I have no need to upgrade the system at all." I guess this is what their manager is saying.

I wonder if this is still considered as a service...

DAMN YOU MOBILE ONE!!!
ALONG WITH HUMAN BEINGS AND ALL THEIR FUCKING GREED!!!
DAMN ME TOO FOR BEING ONE OF THOSE HUMAN!!!
ALIENS SHOULD COME AND EXTERMINATE us and OBLITERATE human civilisations for the betterment of the universe.

Sigh... Oh, and in case you are wondering how come I am still using this internet service while my friend should have unsubscribed from this service, it is because he left Singapore without even remembering about this shit he has with me.

Sorry for the vulgarities, they always exist in my mind...

No comments: