Sunday, November 9, 2008

Revive...

7am In the morning, and what am I doing? I could not sleep all night. Well, to tell you the truth I was playing an online game until 5am in the morning. I planned to sleep and wake up at 9am to do my Extended Essay data collection, but the plan failed. I got distracted by my long nails, and then a magazine, and then the online game that I left on. I decided, I'm not going to sleep until 9am and then I'll proceed with my EE.

Yes, it is the revival of my blog after more than a month period of silence. Reason for revival? I am tired of unreflective days. I want to break up from the trend of playing online games all day long, go to sleep, and play games again. I really want to break out of the deadly trend. Basically, it is days of hallucination and delusions.

I have been through a lot of things. I finished my exam. I survived through the days of post-exam 'activities'. I spent most of those days doing things like this. Staying awake until the next morning, and sleep all the way in my classroom. The planning for the overseas trip to Vietnam has started too. 35. 10 points away from perfection, which I can never reach if I follow this kind of screwed up lifestyle.

Makes me kinda wonder. Is there anything that I can do to open up my eyes permanently? Games are my main concern now... I'm losing myself now. I'm getting quite sleepy... However, I shall continue.

Well... pause... pause... pause... pause...

Oh, I heard a breaking news. It's not so hot, it was breaking, but I was simple enough not to heard about it. Someone in Secondary 4 was expelled because he attempted to fake a tragic story to distract his competitors. It's funny, surprising, shocking, etc etc. I mean, how can a person do such a revolutionary thing? He gets a revolutionary reason for expulsion too, of course. It's very lame... Getting expelled for a plot... He was very smart too... wasted. wasted.. wasted..

Well, it's none of my business anyway.

My brother finally got a girlfriend! After years of celibacy he finally got one. The funny thing is, he phoned me just to tell me that he officially has a girlfriend. it must be something really thrilling, I guess.

Anyway... I was watching a Japanese show. Great Teacher Onizuka. It's an awesome show, I think. Onizuka is a real man. He does not pretend to hide his true self. He says what he wants to say. A very radical, non-conformist man. He's quite inspiring, I guess. I, the Great Pretender, must learn a few things from such teacher, if he ever exists...

and I am falling asleep... Good night...

No comments: